This week's hour long podcast is now live. You can listen/subscribe directly here, or at itunes here. If you prefer to just hear this week's episode click here to listen right here, right now.
In this episode we discuss:
- New legal decisions regarding raw milk, comparing the safety of raw milk vs. pasteurized milk and what's a farmer to do;
- Collecting and purifying water from natural streams, ponds and other sources;
- Building survival shelters and "beaver fever";
- Building muscle on the homestead and why following the Jillian Michaels videos may not get you ready;
- Q&A on wildnerness and survival skills;
- How to pull a calf and more!
Join the community at http://farm-dreams.com!