This week's hour long podcast is now live. You can listen/subscribe directly here, or at itunes here. If you prefer to just hear this week's episode click here to listen right here, right now.
In this episode we discuss:
- A discussion on "meat birds"...Cornish X, Poulet Rouge, dual-purpose and more;
- The reality of homesteading sets in with isolation, emergency care and being more alone than you may want;
- Regulators trying to tell farmers what products they can and cannot produce on a whim...are small family farmers at risk?;
- All about milk goats...or at least what we've read ;-)
- The use of mobile technology in TEOTWAWKI scenarios; and,
- Rotational grazing and the basics of grazing cattle!
Join the community at http://farm-dreams.com!