This week's hour long podcast is now live. You can listen/subscribe directly here, or at itunes here. If you prefer to just hear this week's episode click here to listen right here, right now.
If you like these podcasts and want them to continue, please leave a review on iTunes. If you already have, THANK YOU!
In this episode we discuss:
- Raw Milk: to legalize or not, what testing should be required, the myth of food safety, the impact on cost if stringent testing is required, a new petition to legalize the sale of raw milk;
- Prepping Group - How many people would show up at your door ITSHTF, do you have a place to go in a survival or grid down situation, do you have enough stored not just for you but for your pets and livestock too;
- Natural Health Group - All about the no-poo challenge, using baking soda, castille soap, soapwort, vinegar rinse, yucca root and other ways to take care of your hair without chemicas;
- Dealing with FLEAS, trying essential oils;
- Health Care - How and why to get coverage if you're a farmer/homesteader, high deductible plans for catastrophic coverage; and,
- other exhilarating chit chat!