This week's hour long podcast is now live. You can listen/subscribe directly here, or at itunes here. If you prefer to just hear this week's episode click here to listen right here, right now.
If you like these podcasts and want them to continue, please leave a review on iTunes.
In this episode we discuss:
- The newFarm Dreams Guide to Profitable Homesteading on Amazon.com;
- What to feed the chickens (local, non-GMO, organic, industrial feed, implications for pricing chicken, consumer expectations, choosing go to market approaches, etc.);
- Trouble making goat milk cheddar cheese, not getting cheddar flavor, how to make cheddar cheese, what is the "cheddaring process", difference between mild, sharp and extra sharp cheddar, cheese for lactose intolerance, cheese aging and affinage, etc.;
- Farm Marketing Group and customer deliveries, CSA's, MBC's, where to deliver, delivery policies, working with consumer expectations, etc.;
- Cast Iron cookware for prepping, caring for cast iron, a neat new way to clean; and,
- other exhilarating chit chat!
Join the community at http://farm-dreams.com!